Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Candy Hearts -- Ripped Up Jeans and Silly Dreams

I found this band not too long ago, and their blend of pop music, adorable vocals, and a positive outlook hooked me pretty quickly. Some people might think it sounds immature, but I'm actually a big fan of saccharine-tinged pop music. Music doesn't have to be post, noise, harsh, dub, or any of the other bizarre tags floating around the internet to be good. This album is full of hooks and catchy vocals that make me want to get happy and ride a bike around in the sun. Too bad I can't actually ride a bike. Anyway, if you check this out, don't expect to be challenged or unnerved, but I can almost guarantee it'll make you smile at some point over it's runtime.

Tumblr action
MySpace

EDIT:
This photo better have been taken prior to "The Decision" or else I'm going to go to a show and do nothing but boo these guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment